West Palm Beach Criminal Defense Lawyer
Arrested in West Palm Beach? Put Former Prosecutors On Your Side.
If you are facing criminal charges, Perlet, Shiner, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A. is the firm to choose. No matter how big or small, any state or federal charge can have devastating consequences. An arrest can result in a criminal record, which can impact your ability to obtain employment, housing, loans, child custody, and more. In addition, a conviction can lead to your booking photo being shared all over the internet, or worse, the local or national news. Depending on the charge or charges you face, the penalties can range from a term of probation, home detention, supervised release, to a term of incarceration in jail or a lengthy prison sentence.
At Perlet, Shiner, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A., we handle all state and federal criminal charges, including:
- DUI charges
- Drug charges
- White collar crimes
- Violent crimes
- Theft crimes
- Domestic battery
- Probation violations
- Sex crimes
At our firm, it does not matter how complex or daunting the odds, we have the legal knowledge and unparalleled experience to provide a carefully crafted, results-driven defense. As former prosecutors, we have enormous advantage over other West Palm Beach criminal defense lawyers.
To schedule your FREE initial consultation, call us at (561) 349-4856.
An Attorney Is Available 24/7 to Answer Your Questions and Meet with You
Since starting this firm in 2000, we have attracted the finest criminal defense lawyers in Palm Beach County. No other firm in West Palm Beach has four former prosecutors with the amount of experience that Perlet, Shiner, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A. has. Need another reason to give us a call? We are backed by the following:
- Four former prosecutors who have invaluable insight into the inner workings of the Government and State Attorney's Office. This gives us the advantage of knowing every angle of a case.
- Four criminal attorneys who have a limited caseload by design and who do not handle volumes of cases. As such, each and every case is handled with individual care and attention.
- A reputation among lawyers and judges as being a prominent and respected criminal defense firm in West Palm Beach. We have represented judges, lawyers, and police officers.
- Hard-hitting, tough, experienced, ethical Lawyers who are hardworking and truly dedicated and enjoy what they do.
- Cumulatively, more trials than any other criminal defense firm in Palm Beach County. Our results speak for themselves. People in the know call Perlet, Shiner, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A.
- Four trial lawyers providing you with big-firm representation. Unlike most criminal defense attorneys, we don't have just one lawyer running around with hundreds of case files.
Do You Have Questions? Contact Perlet, Shiner, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A.
Please call us if you or someone you know is under investigation, facing arrest, or has been arrested in West Palm Beach. You probably have questions, whether this is your first time dealing with criminal charges, or not. You should never talk to law enforcement before you call a criminal defense attorney at Perlet, Shiner, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A. We are here to provide you with guidance and give you the information you need to become better informed about your options and rights. Call us today to get started!
For more information about how we can defend you, call us at (561) 349-4856.