West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer
Arrested in Florida? Put Former Prosecutors On Your Side.
If you are facing criminal charges, Perlet & Shiner, P.A. is the firm to choose. Why is criminal defense important? No matter how big or small, any state or federal charge can have devastating consequences. An arrest can result in a criminal record, which can impact your ability to obtain employment, housing, loans, child custody, and more.
In addition, a conviction can lead to your booking photo being shared all over the internet, or worse, the local or national news. Depending on the charge or charges you face, the penalties can range from a term of probation, home detention, supervised release, to a term of incarceration in jail or a lengthy prison sentence.
At Perlet & Shiner, P.A., we handle all state and federal criminal charges, including:
At our firm, it does not matter how complex or daunting the odds, we have the legal knowledge and unparalleled experience to provide a carefully crafted, results-driven defense. As former prosecutors, we have an enormous advantage over other West Palm Beach criminal lawyers.
To schedule your FREE initial consultation, call us at 561-721-0552.
An Attorney Is Available 24/7 to Answer Your Questions and Meet with You
Since starting this firm in 2000, we have attracted the finest criminal defense lawyers in Palm Beach County. No other firm in West Palm Beach has four former prosecutors with the amount of experience that Perlet & Shiner, P.A. has. Need another reason to give us a call?
Our firm is defined by the following:
- Former Prosecutor Experience: Four former prosecutors who have invaluable insight into the inner workings of the Government and State Attorney’s Office. This gives us the advantage of knowing every angle of a case.
- Focused Representation: Two criminal attorneys who have a limited caseload by design and who do not handle volumes of cases. As such, each and every case is handled with individual care and attention.
- Solid Reputation: We hold a reputation among lawyers and judges as being a prominent and respected criminal defense firm in West Palm Beach. We have represented judges, lawyers, and police officers.
- Devotion: We are hard-hitting, tough, experienced, ethical lawyers who are hardworking and truly dedicated and enjoy what they do.
- Experience: Cumulatively, more trials than any other criminal defense firm in Palm Beach County. Our results speak for themselves. People in the know call Perlet & Shiner, P.A.
- Small Firm Providing Big-Firm Representation: Two trial lawyers providing you with big-firm representation. Unlike most criminal defense attorneys, we don’t have just one lawyer running around with hundreds of case files.
Do You Have Questions? Contact Experienced West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyers Perlet & Shiner, P.A.
Please call us if you or someone you know is under investigation, facing arrest, or has been arrested in West Palm Beach. You probably have questions, whether this is your first time dealing with criminal charges, or not. You should never talk to law enforcement before you call a West Palm Beach criminal defense lawyer at Perlet & Shiner, P.A. We are here to provide you with guidance and give you the information you need to become better informed about your options and rights. Call us today to get started!
For more information about how we can defend you, call us at 561-721-0552.