Why Hire Perlet, Shiner, McKamey, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A.?
West Palm Beach Criminal Defense Lawyers
At Perlet, Shiner, McKamey, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A., we offer something unique that other criminal defense firms do not:
- Five former prosecutors who have insight into the workings of the State Attorney's Office and Government, and understand how to handle cases from every angle;
- Five attorneys with unparalleled experience handling State and Federal criminal cases, including child pornography, computer crimes, sexual assault, drug trafficking, white collar crimes, first degree murder, DUI manslaughter, and all other misdemeanors and felonies;
- Stellar reputation amongst community judges and lawyers;
- Cumulatively, more trial experience than any other criminal defense firm in Palm Beach County;
- Cumulatively, more than 80 years of experience handling serious state and federal cases;
- Recognized for excellence - AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®;
- Featured in the national media, including CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, Court TV, NY Times, and local media outlets;
- Big-firm, resourceful representation and a small, intimate five-attorney atmosphere;
- Practice all state courts in Florida, Washington DC, New Jersey , and Ohio;
- Practice in all federal courts in the United States.
At Perlet, Shiner, McKamey, Melchiorre & Walsh, P.A., we believe that every case deserves high-states treatment and we are committed to ensuring that each of our clients receive individual attention. With five attorneys in our firm, you will always have our guarantee, which is that we will do everything we can to get you the most favorable outcome in your case. We love the fight and win!
Why Not Another Criminal Defense Firm?
If you are still unsure, go ahead, look at other criminal defense firms that have only one attorney. Ask yourself, how will the firm with only one lawyer be able to handle your case properly while handling dozens or hundreds of other clients' cases; while being in trial when necessary and being in the office to meet you or new clients? It is impossible and cannot be done!
So, stop. Take a deep breath. We will help you and help like no one else will. We are not a volume firm. We do not lowball a fee to get you in the door and then charge you more. We always meet with you and review your case before we quote you a fee. As a client, you will always have access to us. We believe our job is to get you the best results. This will take communication whenever needed. We have the time to devote to your case whether it's a DUI or murder. We know your situation is critical to you and we will treat you family. We believe every case deserves high-stakes treatment, and each of our clients receive individual attention. With five highly experienced, reputable, and respected attorneys, you will always get this.